To make the process of going through things like FAFSA verification, applying for January term scholarships, and accepting your direct federal loans, our office has created a series of videos.
Watch a video about:
- Enrollment Mismatch Hold
- Accepting Your Direct Loans on StudentLoans.gov
- The PLUS Loan Application Process
- What is “Cost of Attendance?”
- January Term
- What Does It Mean to be Selected for Federal Verification?
- Why Was I Selected for Verification?
- Will This Process Change My Financial Aid?
- What if I Do Not, or Cannot, Submit the Requested Documents?