NYU Student Emergency Fund Application
Please submit this application to request assistance from the NYU Student Emergency Fund, which provides NYU students with financial support with unexpected and unavoidable emergency expenses.
- All Emergency Funding requests will be reviewed within two (2) business days of submission.
- You will be notified of the result via email.
- If additional information is needed from you, a financial aid counselor will contact you via email or cell number you provide.
- Please note that for compliance reasons we must show the amount of the emergency funding you receive in your financial aid award but you will receive the funds directly to cover immediate costs.
- Funds will be provided via direct deposit or, if you do not have direct deposit, will be mailed to your home address listed in NYU Albert.
Please retain receipts or proof of expense(s). The Office of Financial Aid may ask you to supply copies of documentation associated with the costs you identify on this form.