Here are key forms to help you apply for and maintain your financial aid during your time at New York University. Please note that graduate students should check with their individual programs about the forms and requirements they need.

  • Aid Eligibility Extension Request: Find information for the authorized administrators who can review your Aid Eligibility Extension (AEE) request.
  • Aid for Part-Time Study (APTS): Apply for grant assistance if you are an undergraduate enrolled in at least three 3 credits but less than 12 and a New York State resident.
  • CSS Profile: A CSS Profile is required for new freshmen to be considered for scholarships. Students with divorced, separated, or never married parents must have each parent file their own application. In some cases, when a non-custodial parent’s information cannot be obtained, a waiver request may be submitted for consideration. 
  • Federal Direct Loan Self-Checklist: Download this checklist that will guide you through the required steps to apply for subsidized, unsubsidized, Parent PLUS, and Graduate PLUS loans.
  • FERPA Consent to Disclose of Student Information: In accordance with the Family Education Rights and Privacy Act of 1974 (FERPA), this form can be used to grant or revoke access to your student information. 
  • FAFSA: The Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) allows you to apply for federal financial aid for college or graduate school.
  • Horizon Grant: The NYU Horizon Grant is awarded each year to two formerly incarcerated students. Eligible candidates for the scholarship must apply using this application.