Latest News and Updates
- Announcing 181 Mercer Street (PDF) | December 8, 2016
- Summary of 181 Mercer Plan Presented to the University Senate by Martin Dorph (PDF) | December 8, 2016
- 181 Mercer Street Full Financial Plan Update (PDF) | December 8, 2016
- 181 Mercer Update: Next Steps (PDF) | July 19, 2016
- Important Updates about the Opening of 404 Lafayette Street and the Closing of Coles (PDF) | January 22, 2016
- Purchasing Spring Memberships for the NYU Fitness Network (PDF) | November 13, 2015
- Meeting Fitness and Athletic Needs During the Building of the New NYU Gym (PDF) | September 21, 2015
- Coles Redevelopment: What to Expect During the Coming Months | July 29, 2015
- Update on the Coles Site: Selection of Architects | December 17, 2014
Open House Space
Located at Washington Square Village Building 2, on West 3rd Street between Mercer Street and LaGuardia Place, the Open House Space is open to the public and the NYU community on Tuesdays from 3:00pm-5:00pm and by appointment.
The Open House Space features renderings, schematics, and a model, and will remain open for the duration of construction.