Compliance Matters Newsletter
Compliance Matters is a newsletter published by the Office of Compliance and Risk Management. Compliance Matters is published three times a year and provides readers with information and updates related to ethics, compliance and risk management, such as, new and revised University Policies and compliance regulations. We welcome ideas for articles in future issues. Please send your ideas or submissions to the Office of Compliance and Risk Management at NYUCompliance@nyu.edu.
Our current issue, the Winter 2023 Compliance Matters newsletter, (Volume 11, Issue 1) includes guidance, information and updates about:
- Title IX: 50th Anniversary & Legal Developments
- The Clery Act: What is it? And why it’s important?
- Meet Tani Raiford, NYU’s Inaugural Global Chief Privacy and Data Officer
- An Update on New and Revised NYU Policies and Guidelines
- The FY23 Global Compliance and Ethics Climate Survey – We Need Your Input!
- CHIPS and Science Act: What is it? And why is it important?
- Research Administration Academy is Now Open for Enrollment
Previous issues of Compliance Matters are archived below: