Alumni Magazine Issue 33 cover features a polaroid-type photo of four smiling sisters standing shoulder to shoulder with "Sister Act" written on it


Four Karpauskaitės are enrolled at NYU Abu Dhabi, and Rutā, who has just graduated, has a suggestion for anyone going to college with one or more siblings. Spend as much time together as you can, while you can—even if it means occasionally being mistaken for one another. Read their story.

(Cover photo by Siddharth Siva)

Past Issues

Issue #33 | Fall 2019

Issue #32 | Spring 2019

Issue #31 | Fall 2018

Issue #30 | Spring 2018

Issue #29 | Fall 2017

Issue #28 | Spring 2017

Issue #27 | Fall 2016

Issue #26 | Spring 2016

Issue #25 | Fall 2015

Illustration of trees

We Love Trees: In keeping with NYU’s commitment to sustainability, the print edition of this publication is printed on Forest Stewardship Council–certified paper, which means a minimum of 10 percent is postconsumer fiber; the remaining 90 percent was sourced from well-managed forests, controlled sources, and recycled wood or fiber.