All NYU students are invited to enter by sending in a photo of their creation.
Halloween is a time to let your imagination run wild! All current NYU students are invited to participate in our second annual all-university pumpkin decorating contest. So pull out your carving utensils or art supplies and get creative—whether you plan to carve, paint, or bedazzle, anything goes! In need of inspiration? Here's last year's winning entry, which became one of our most shared Instagram posts.
- Open to all NYU students
- Email a photo of your creation to firstname.lastname@example.org by October 27th at 11:59 p.m. ET.
- Please only submit a photo of your own work.
- In your email, use the subject line "pumpkin carving contest" and include your name, school, and graduation year.
- We'll post entries on the university's social media channels and ask our followers to help choose a winner from a selection of finalists.
- The winner will receive this Bluetooth turntable! We'll email to arrange delivery.
Feel free to use these NYU-themed stencils, but entries do not need to be NYU-related in order to be considered.