Document the first days of your Fall 2017 semester for a chance to win.
First-day-of-school selfie? Glamour shots with the new roommate? Pics of that huge stack of books you just bought? We love 'em all.
Some back-to-school moments just beg to be immortalized, whether you’re moving away from home for the first time or returning to campus after a summer of adventure. Capture your favorites—from neighborhood excursions to marathon desk-organizing sessions—for a chance to be featured on our social media pages...and a shot at a $100 NYU Bookstore gift card.
- Snap a photo and post on Twitter, Instagram, or Tumblr, mentioning #myfirstweek and #NYU or @nyuniversity.
- Submit by Wednesday, September 13th at 5pm.
- We’ll select ten finalists to be featured on NYU’s Facebook page.
- Of those, a winner (based on the photo with the most “likes”) will receive a $100 NYU Bookstore gift card—announced Wednesday, September 20.
- The contest is open to all current NYU students, whether in New York, Abu Dhabi, Shanghai, or at any of our study away sites.
- By entering, you grant permission for your contest submissions to be featured on NYU’s Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, LinkedIn, and/or Google+ pages, and on the NYU news page.
- You must be an individual (not an organization, club, or group) to enter.
- Your photo should depict YOUR experience of the start of the Fall 2017 semester.
- For consideration, the photo must be posted and tagged #myfirstweek by 5pm on September 13.
- No nudity or profanity, please.
- Only post a photo to which you own the rights. Entries must comply with terms of service for Instagram, Twitter, and/or Tumblr.
- The winner will receive a $100 gift card to the NYU Bookstore.
- The winner will be notified with additional details.