Apr 8, 2008
Apr 8, 2008
* MEDIA ADVISORY*
- WHO: Jean-Claude Trichet, president of the European Central Bank, will deliver the international keynote lecture at the 2008 Global Economic Policy Forum at New York University School of Law.
- Dr. Donald B. Marron, Jr., senior economic adviser of the Presidents Council of Economic Advisers; Tevi D. Troy, deputy secretary of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services; and Kevin M. Warsh, member of the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System, will participate in a domestic policy discussion.
- WHAT: The 2008 Global Economic Policy Forum will bring together these economic leaders to discuss issues of economic policy and capital markets.
- This years participants are visiting at the invitation of NYUs Center for the Study of Central Banks and the Global Economic Policy Forum, co-chaired by Professor Geoffrey Miller, Stuyvesant P. Comfort Professor of Law at NYU, and Alan N. Rechtschaffen, adjunct professor of law at NYU. Last years keynote address was delivered by Federal Reserve Chairman Ben S. Bernanke.
- WHEN: Monday, April 14, 2008, 2:30-6:30 p.m.
- WHERE: NYU School of Law, Vanderbilt Hall, 40 Washington Square South (between MacDougal and Sullivan Streets). Subways: A, B, C, D, E, F, V (West 4th Street).
- Reporters interested in attending should contact Jason Casell at 212.998.6849 or firstname.lastname@example.org.