Share Your Ideas
OpenAMC is a place for all administrators to share their voice and contribute to a better University community. Advocate for the topics you find important by posting your own ideas. Show your support for other ideas by voting and use comments to continue to the discussion.
How Do I Use OpenAMC?
We've recently updated OpenAMC to the IdeaScale platform, a more user-friendly system used previously by NYU for both the affordability and equity, diversity, and inclusion initiatives.
- Visit openamc.ideascale.com
- Log in with your NYU NetID and password
- Click the Submit New Idea button to add your idea
OpenAMC is a platform to better support active and meaningful collaborations. It’s important that our community is able to thoughtfully engage in shaping the priorities of the AMC. When posting your ideas on OpenAMC, please keep in mind NYU’s code of ethical conduct in addition to the following suggestions:
- Include the “why” behind your idea. It will be easier to garner support from the community when you provide the backstory that led to that idea.
- If possible, share your suggested outcome. This is a place for ideas and if you have an end goal in mind, or even a possible solution, then feel free to share it.
- Ideas should be constructive. Avoid using this as a forum purely for venting; don’t include the specific names of employees or administrators.