The University Senate consists of 141 voting members
- Twenty-one deans and campus vice chancellors
- Thirty-nine members of the Tenured/Tenure Track Faculty Senators Council
- Thirty members of the Full-Time Continuing Contract Faculty Senators Council
- Thirty-nine members of the Student Senators Council
- Seven representatives from the Administrative Management Council
- Five senior members of the administration of the University, including the President and Chancellor, the Provost, the Executive Vice President, the Secretary and General Counsel, and the Senior Vice President for Global Inclusion, Diversity, and Strategic Innovation and Chief Diversity Officer.