Use the appropriate request form in order to initiate NYU visa sponsorship for an international faculty member or research scholar. If you are unsure which form is applicable for a scholar your academic department wishes to sponsor, please contact Scholar Services.

Completed request forms should be submitted to by the sponsoring department's administrative liaison.

E-3, H-1B, O-1, and TN Request Forms

J-1 Request Forms