Once the case is initiated by a Scholar Services team member through the appropriate visa sponsorship request form, please use the following forms and send them to the appropriate Scholar Services team member.

E-3 Forms

Department Required Forms

Scholar Required Form

  • If the scholar is traveling to obtain an E-3 visa at a US Consulate/Embassy abroad, the scholar must fill out the E-3 Travel Intake Form.
  • If a petition is being filed with USCIS for E-3 status, the scholar must fill out the E-3 Petition Intake Form.