The Global Banking, Cash Management and Treasury Operations group is responsible for the University's cash flow, bank relationships and administration, investments, cash forecasting, treasury operations, short term debt, foreign exchange risk management, and global payment cards.
Mission and Objectives
- Optimize cash management and liquidity.
- Ensure accurate and complete funding of daily financial obligations.
- Manage bank and financial counter-party relationships globally.
- Safeguard financial assets and investments, including working capital portfolio, pension, and retiree medical funds.
- Minimize financial (e.g. foreign exchange, interest rate) and operational risks.
- Support the banking and cash management requirements of our global sites and portal campuses.
- Strengthen governance and infrastructure, e.g. policies, procedures, compliance, technology, security, fraud protection, management reporting, and performance measurement/metrics.