Student Financial System Support
Mark Cariaso , Manager
The Student Financial System Support team helps the university community by supporting all of the student financial systems, including the Student Financials portion of the Student Information Systems (SIS), PaymentGateway, TouchNet Campus Connectivity, eCommerce Portal Desktop, and others.
Beyond managing the day-to-day operations of SIS, they develop and implement business processes, procedures, and solutions that enhance overall organizational effectiveness. They also develop testing and conversion plans through devising and modifying procedures for all of the above systems.
- Maintain and support the TouchNet eSuite: a one-stop student account environment for parents and students
- Develop and support new RPA integrations
- Optimize student systems performance at the University and provide systems analysis, technical advice, and support SIS
- Provide cashiering support for in-person payment transactions and support
- Support and maintain the Tuition Remission Web Application
- Support a variety of marketplaces, including a wide range of uPay and uStore websites
- Ensure Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI) compliance
- Work with third parties to implement payment processing solutions