Financial Systems Management
Financial Systems Management is a global support team that is responsible for the day-to-day operations of financial and student information systems in support of essential University activity.
Our team consists of three distinct groups that work in a collaborative environment to ensure operational deliverables and standards are met in support of financial and student systems activity. We develop short and long-term business and technology strategies in support of University and divisional goals and objectives. Some of our top-level responsibilities are included below.
- Lead continuous improvement projects to automate, streamline, and enhance finance systems processes
- Provide operational leadership in planning, developing, implementing, and maintaining technology, processes, and information systems that support the goals of the division
- Responsible for governance, controls, compliance, and standards for the department’s systems and services
- Direct day-to-day customer service operations to ensure the FSM department and its service channels are covered at all times
- Support financial leadership and key stakeholders in NYU Abu Dhabi, Shanghai, and the global sites
- Represent FO&T on cross-functional teams and steering committees to provide input and guidance on technology programs and systems initiatives
- Responsible for financial systems user onboarding, training, and communications
For details on how each of our teams supports the University, please visit their pages. The Financial Systems Management department is comprised of the areas:
- Finance & Accounting System Support
- Student Financial System Support
- Communications, Design, & Training
View reports, payment schedule calendars, and process documents on the FSM Wiki (NYUHome login required).