Owen Moore , Associate Vice President
The Division of Campus Services enhances the NYU experience by providing high quality, essential services to students, staff, alumni and guests supporting their academic, social and cultural needs.
- Dining Services: Providing top quality dining throughout 19 locations across the NYU Campus.
- Catering: Offering full service catering throughout the NYU Campus.
- Torch Club: Offering a full service restaurant and event spaces.
- Kimmel Center for University Life: A student community center, offering study, conference and event spaces for NYU and community partners.
- NYU Skirball: A vibrant cultural center which presents cutting-edge premieres in genres ranging from dance, theater and performance art to spoken word comedy, music and film.
- NYU Box Office: The official University ticketing service, which offers tickets for on and off Campus events.
- Reprographics, Logistics & Distribution Services: A full service agency that provides copying, printing, graphic design and mail services to the entire NYU Community.
- NYU Bookstore and Computer Store: An NYU retailer that sells textbooks, apparel and computers/software.
- Authorizes and manages the commerical use of the University's name, logos, and other marks.
- Provides vending services throughout the NYU Campus.
- Campus Cash: Allows the NYU community to activate their NYUCard to be used like debit account as a convenient alternative to cash.
In Campus Services
Senior Director, Campus Services