Office of Compliance and Risk Management
Office of Compliance and Risk Management Mission
The mission of the Office of Compliance and Risk Management (OCRM) is to assist New York University, as an international center of scholarship, teaching, and research, in carrying out its academic mission with integrity and in accordance with the University’s legal, regulatory and ethical responsibilities.
OCRM is responsible for the following:
- Providing the University Compliance and Risk Steering Committee with a comprehensive view of the University’s compliance activities;
- Coordinating the activities of the University’s various compliance committees that have the primary responsibility for compliance;
- Advising the University’s administrative and academic units on compliance matters;
- Promoting communication, coordination, and collaboration regarding compliance and risk management throughout the University;
- Conducting ongoing compliance monitoring and investigations, as appropriate
- Reviewing and responding to a questions, complaints, and other issues reported to OCRM directly or via the NYU Compliance and Risk Reporting Line, including, anonymous reports;
- Collaborating with the University’s Compliance and Risk Officers reporting on compliance and risk management matters to the University Compliance and Risk Steering Committee and the Audit and Compliance Committee of the Board of Trustees.
Please visit our Compliance and Risk Services webpage to find out how we can help you or contact us at email@example.com. For questions related to university policies, please visit our Policies and Guidelines webpage or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.