Ways You Can Give
Thank you for your interest in making a gift to New York University!
Make a gift online now on the Give Now section of this site.
Send your completed printable gift form with your check or credit card information to:
New York University
Gift Processing Center
547 LaGuardia Pl
New York, NY 10012
Please make checks payable to New York University.
Please call 1-800-698-4144 Monday - Friday between 9:00 AM and 5:00 PM EST.
Other Giving Options
- Planned Giving
- Gifts of Appreciated Securities
- Corporations and Foundation Relations: Corporate, foundation and other partners are an important source of support, providing critical resources for NYU priorities such as scholarships and fellowships; faculty support; innovative programming; community outreach programs; and capital improvements. Private support is an investment in NYU students and faculty and enables us to maintain a leadership role in higher education.
There are many ways for an organization to be part of NYU. For more information on corporate and foundation partnership opportunities at NYU, please contact us at:
Corporate and Foundation Relations
Office for University Development and Alumni Relations
New York University
25 West Fourth Street, 4th Floor
New York, New York 10012-1119
Telephone: (212) 998-6982
- Recurring Payments: You are now able to make automatic, recurring gifts to New York University in the amount, frequency, and duration you choose. NYU's Recurring Gift Program provides you with the opportunity to make annual contributions in installments by authorizing payments to be made directly from your checking or savings account, debit or credit card. To set up an automated deduction visit our secure online giving form.
- Matching Gifts: You may be able to multiply the value of your gift by participating in a matching gift program provided through your employer. Many companies will match employee contributions at a rate of 1:1, 2:1 or even greater. Your employer's personnel office can provide you with information on how to take advantage of your company's matching gift benefit as well as any forms you need to complete. To find out if a company has a matching gift program, please enter your employer's name at http://www.matchinggifts.com/nyu/.
- Payroll Deduction: NYU employees can make charitable contributions to the University by payroll deduction. To enroll, fill out an authorization form and send it to NYU, Office of Gift Administration, 25 West 4th Street, 4th floor, New York, NY 10012.