Ways to Give
Your gift to the Momentum Campaign will give our very talented students the opportunity not only to realize their ambitions, but also to become stewards who are forwarding NYU’s mission. We look forward to working with you to tailor your gift in support of NYU’s Momentum Campaign in the way that aligns best with your priorities. Here are some ways you can give.
- Any amount: Every school and institute has a scholarship or fellowship fund, and your support in any amount will be valuable to a student.
- $5,000 provides a global study away opportunity for an NYU student at one of our global sites.
- $25,000 provides immediate scholarship support for students in need.
- $100,000 permanently endows a partial scholarship fund. At the endowment spending rate of five percent, your named fund will generate $5,000 in tuition assistance annually in perpetuity for our neediest students, which will increase as the endowment grows.
- $250,000 permanently endows a named scholarship fund. A fund in this amount will generate tuition assistance of approximately $12,500 annually, and will grow over time.
- $1 million permanently endows a full scholarship fund that will support one student in your name each year in perpetuity.