NYU Family Leadership Society
The NYU Family Leadership Society is a group of highly dedicated parents & families committed to furthering the mission of NYU and making a direct impact on the student experience. Recognized for their leadership giving, Family Leadership Society members understand the importance of philanthropic involvement with their child's school, and are willing to go above and beyond in support of education.
Make a difference!
- Join NYU Family Leadership Society by making a leadership level gift of $2,500 or more to any program or fund at the University. Membership lasts for 12-months from the date of your gift
- Serve as ambassadors for the University
- As a member of the NYU Family Leadership Society, you will receive:
- Special recognition at events
- Invitations to exclusive regional and global events like Alumni & Parents Weekend, Student Send-Offs and the VIP Parents Reception
- Personal Family Leaders liaison at NYU
- And much more!
Digital Honor Roll Coming Soon!
Check back soon for a complete list of NYU Family Leadership Society Members!
Check back soon for a list of events you're invited to as a Family Leadership Society member!
The helpline is a source of information and assistance for almost any University-related question or problem. The staff will answer your questions, refer you to appropriate resources, and, if necessary, act as a problem-solving liaison with other University units. For more information please call 212-998-4219 or email firstname.lastname@example.org