NYU Loyal Parents
NYU Loyal Parents is a group of highly dedicated parents committed to furthering the mission of NYU and making a direct impact on the student experience. Recognized for their leadership giving, Loyal Parents understand the importance of philanthropic involvement with their child's school, and are willing to go above and beyond in support of education.
Make a difference!
- Join NYU Loyal Parents by making a leadership level gift of $5,000 or more to any program or fund at the University. Membership lasts for 12-months from the date of your gift
- Serve as ambassadors for the University
- As a member of NYU Loyal Parents, you will receive:
- Special recognition at events
- Invitations to exclusive regional and global events like Alumni & Parents Weekend, Student Send-Offs and the VIP Parents Reception
- Personal Loyal Parents liaison at NYU
- And much more!
NYU Loyal Parents are leaders within our parent community. Their loyalty and support of NYU shows a willingness to go above and beyond in support of education. I am truly grateful for all that our Loyal Parents do.
-- Andy Hamilton, President of NYU
The helpline is a source of information and assistance for almost any University-related question or problem. The staff will answer your questions, refer you to appropriate resources, and, if necessary, act as a problem-solving liaison with other University units. For more information please call 212-998-4219 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Digital Honor Roll Coming Soon!
Check back soon for a complete list of NYU Loyal Parents!
Check back soon for a list of events you're invited to as an NYU Loyal Parent!