Welcome to Stern Legacy!
The Stern Legacy 1831 Fund is a student-run organization that creates scholarships for incoming freshmen and transfer students, including international and undocumented students.
100% of all donations go directly to financial aid for future Stern students.
Donor impact, in numbers:
- 306 Class of 2023 Sternies donated during their senior year
- $13,049.30 raised to support incoming Stern students
- 13 Stern Legacy scholarships awarded during the 2022-2023 school year
- $1,500 average Stern Legacy award
- You’ll have a chance to enjoy exclusive Stern Legacy 1831 Fund donor benefits like special invites to events, Stern swag, food, and more! Seniors who donate $18.31+ will recieve special recognition and swag.
- You’ll build a community of giving at Stern by showing you care about the classmates that follow you — your future fellow alumni!
- By participating in giving, you impact the University’s ranking and therefore, increase the value of the degree you are working so hard to earn.