- You’ll have a chance to enjoy exclusive 1831 Fund donor benefits like special invites to 1831 Fund events, NYU swag, food, and more!
- You’ll build a community of giving at NYU by showing you care about the classmates that follow you — your future fellow alumni!
- By participating in giving, you impact the University’s ranking and therefore, increase the value of the degree you are working so hard to earn.
Donor impact, in numbers:
- 2,157 Class of 2023 graduates donated during their senior year
- $54,295.50 raised to support student scholarships
- 83 students awarded 1831 Fund scholarships in 2022-2023
- $1,500 average 1831 Fund award
Meet the leadership team!
Schools with 1831 Scholarship Funds:
- College of Arts & Sciences
- Global Liberal Studies
- Liberal Studies
- School of Professional Studies
- Silver School of Social Work
- Tisch School of the Arts
The General University 1831 Scholarship Fund supports students in schools not listed above.