This summer I worked on the Mellon funded Video at Risk project at NYU's Bobst Library under the supervision of Walter Forsberg. I spent the summer parsing OCLC data to enable more systematic provenance, scarcity, and replaceability research. I also spent time in the Barbara Goldsmith Preservation and Conservation Department working on tape digitization. There I also worked on machine profiles, researched metadata standards for digital collections, did further research into extracting closed captions using ccextractor, and conducted qualitative subjective codec tests all under the supervision of Ben Moskowitz and Alice Moscoso. I also was able to work on side projects for the Orphan's DVD, Flaherty Film Seminar, and WBAI.