The purpose of the CLDP program is designed to provide undergraduate commuter and off-campus students the opportunity to explore and develop their leadership style through various workshops over the course of a semester. The workshops will vary around these themes through the lens of leadership:
- Identity and Personal Awareness
- Values, Morals and Ethics
- Communication and Teamwork
- Wellness and Self-Care
- Group Dynamics
- Planning and Implementing Change
- Social Responsibility and Social Justice
A cohort of students will be selected to participate in the CLDP throughout the semester.
This is a non-credit program.