New York University Skip to Content Skip to Search Skip to Navigation Skip to Sub Navigation

Cross-School Minors By School

Below is a list of cross-school minors grouped by host school.

College of Arts and Science

College of Global Public Health

Recently Added Minors

Cross-School Minor Declaration/Removal Instructions

Undergraduates: Complete the online Minor Application, available in the dropdown menu of your Albert Student Center. Please refer to our alphabetical list of minors to determine which NYU school hosts the minor you would like to declare/remove.

Internal Transfers and Liberal Studies Transitioners: Please note that any minors you declared in your previous program will not carry over to your new program. After consulting with an advisor in your new program, please re-declare your minor if you are eligible to do so.

NYU Footer