Science Study Slams - Fall 2013
Held within the week before each major exam in the foundational science courses, Science Study Slams provide a fast-paced review of important points to remember before your tests. These are not meant to be a substitute for long-term, comprehensive study plans, but are instead a quick rundown and refresher!
*For information and rsvps to the Commuter Slams, please see your Commuter Student Newsletter.
General Chemistry I - 6:30 - 8:00pm*
- Tuesday, October 15 - Silver 408
- Wednesday, October 16 - Meyer 121
- Tuesday, November 12 - Weinstein SB-22
- Wednesday, November 13 - Meyer 121
Principles of Biology I
Review sessions for test preparation will be held in the Bio Bits and Bio PT sessions during the week of exams. Please sign up during those weeks.
Organic Chemistry I - 6:30 - 8:00pm*
- Tuesday, September 24 - WST SB-22
- Wednesday, September 25 - Meyer 121
- Tuesday, October 22 - Waverly 366
- Wednesday, October 23 - Meyer 121
- Wednesday, October 23 Problem Practice - WST SB-22
- Tuesday, December 3 - Weinstein SB-22
- Wednesday, December 4 - Meyer 121
- Wednesday, December 4 - Problem Practice - WST SB-22
General Physics I*
- Sunday, September 22: *4:00-5:30pm, ARC LL01 Lower Level
- Sunday, October 20: *2:00-3:30pm; *4:00-5:30pm, ARC LL01 Lower Level (RSVP required; register for only ONE session. Double entries will be deleted.)
- Tuesday, November 12: 6:30-8:00pm - Waverly 366
- Tuesday, December 10: 6:30-8:00pm - Waverly 366
General Chemistry II will hold review sessions within the PT sessions already scheduled.