NYU Connect for Students
NYU Connect is your go-to gateway to:
- Find answers to your pressing questions without knowing who to call or ask.
- Schedule meetings with people in your personalized Success Network, such as your advisor and other student support areas.
- Discover NYU’s many services and resources.
- Learn right away if your professor has a concern, an opportunity to share, or advice about how to stay on track academically.
- Receive support when there are opportunities for improvement.
- Track and celebrate your success!
Student User Guides
The Office of Student Success is here for you. For help using NYU Connect, reach us at email@example.com.
If you want to to meet with someone about academic support, navigating NYU life, or you just want to talk, schedule an appointment with one of our Specialists. In NYU Connect, find the "Student Success" card in Success Network and select "Schedule".
NYU Connect and the information contained within are protected under the Family Educational Rights and Protection Act (FERPA). Learn more about what FERPA is and the rights it affords.
If you have a concern related to your health, mental health, or safety, contact the Wellness Exchange 24/7 at (212) 443-9999. There are additional health and wellness resources available through the Wellness Exchange website.