Twice a year, the OGS, in collaboration with other NYU offices and professional organizations, provides events that give students, staff, and faculty the opportunity to develop the skills necessary to be effective professionals. Check back again in the Fall for our next round of sessions. Read on to learn what the series is about. Sponsored by the OGS and the Wasserman Center for Career Development.
These sessions are open to all NYU students and their partners. Partners and visiting non-degree students should contact Alison Jackson at email@example.com for access to sessions held at the Wasserman Center. Emails should include the name of the program, the student or scholar's name, and the student or scholar's University ID number. Events held in most University buildings require photo identification.
Please note that the Stern School of Business (Graduate), School of Law, School of Medicine, and College of Dentistry students are eligible for assistance from the Wasserman Center in exploring alternative careers. These professional schools do have their own Career Development offices and students should utilize their services for career-specific guidance.
- Maximizing Your Job Search
- U.S. Resume & Cover Letter
- Getting the Job: U.S. Job Search Strategies that Work
- How to Land a Summer Internship
- How to Get a Federal Job
- Telling Your Global Story
- Pitching Your Diverse Experience: Resume Edition
- How to Stand Out in the U.S. Job Market
- What's Next? Quant Careers
- Marketing Your International Student Education
- On-Campus Recruitment Orientation
- Interviewing for U.S. Positions
- Acing the Interview