Find the section closest to who you are and what you need to see the forms that apply to you.


Inbound to NYC (International Students in the US)

Outbound from NYC/ World Travel (Students Going outside the US for Study)

OGS Forms

Visa and Consulate Information (by Location)

Tax Forms and Publications

For more detailed information on filling taxes, visit our tax pages for students and scholars.

Faculty and Scholars


Outbound from NYC and World Travel