About StudentLink Center
The NYU StudentLink Center is a new initiative to create a comprehensive resource for students and their families to obtain information, receive answers to inqueries and provide direction about policies, tasks and requirements related to student billing and payment, financial aid, registrar, housing, meal plans, and other student administrative areas. Our goal is to create a quality student-centered and technologically rich service model that delivers accurate and efficient student services in a comfortable and supportive environment.
What happened to the Student Services Center at 25 West 4th Street?
StudentLink Center services replaces those that were available at the Student Services Center at 25 West 4th Street and OGS services at 561 LaGuardia Place.
Students can also visit our Center in Brooklyn for the same quality services.
They are cross trained professionals, who work diligently to ensure that the needs and concerns of our students are heard and addressed. Our StudentLink staff works closely with the subject matter experts, our Specialists, from each area we represent. Specialists are housed within our office suite so if a student needs to see one, they are readily available.
We want to provide you with high quality services, efficient and accurate information, while being respectful of your time. Continuous assessment is part of our service model; therefore, we rely and use your survey responses to enhance and improve services. We want to help you, the NYU student, succeed and make your experience a pleasant and memorable one.
- Put clients as our first priority
- Provide consistent and high quality services that are efficient, accurate and student-centered
- Evolve continuously by improving consistency of service and answers
- Ensure that student and parent private information is only used for administrative purposes, while keeping such information protected and confidential
- Educate students with either the answers or the tools needed to get the answers so they may be self-sufficient
- Leverage technology to enhance our ‘human touch’ experience and empower students by incorporating technology
- Provide transparency in communication, respect at all levels and a commitment to a never ending search for a better way to do things
- Create an environment of teamwork and collegiality that stimulates growth and opportunity
English, Spanish, Chinese (Mandarin, Cantonese), Hindi, Portuguese, Korean, and French.
Our StudentLink Center in Brooklyn has been opened at Tandon School of Engineering since August 2015. We are located in 5 MetroTech Center, Suite 201.
Our StudentLink Center in Manhattan is opened as of October 17, 2016. The building is located at 383 Lafayette Street.
While there will be some differences in services, for example, diploma pick-up will not be available at our Brooklyn office, students can expect the same effective and friendly services in both locations no matter which school you attend!