StudentLink provides a number of services for Financial Aid, Bursar, Registrar, Global Services, and Global Programs in a simplified and streamlined way. Below are some of the most common services students use at StudentLink.
- Ask billing questions
- Make a payment
- Arrange a tuition payment plan
- Discuss eligibility for financial aid
- Review financial aid awards
- Receive guidance on financial aid planning
- Request official transcripts
- Submit name/personal information changes
- Verify enrollment or degrees
- Connect with advisors to discuss study away options
- Drop off or pick up international travel or work documents
- Meet with advisors to discuss F1/J1 immigration status
Your passport photographs can be taken and printed the same day. Every passport photo meets strict U.S. government requirements. Please check to determine if these requirements also meet your consulate/application requirements. Payment must be made with a credit or debit card online prior to having your photograph taken. A digital copy is not provided.
Please bring a copy of your receipt and a photo ID with the name that matches the receipt. Payment must be made online and is non-refundable. Cash and in-person payment cannot be accepted. See office hours for passport photographs here.
NYU affiliates may also receive free notary public services at both StudentLink Centers during our office hours. Please ensure you bring a government-issued photo ID when having documents notarized. It is important that documents remain unsigned until in front of one of our notaries.