The NYU StudentLink Center is a new initiative to create a comprehensive resource for students and their families to obtain information, receive answers to inquiries and provide direction about policies, tasks and requirements related to student billing and payment, financial aid, registrar, housing, meal plans, and other student administrative areas. Our goal is to create a quality student-centered and technologically rich service model that delivers accurate and efficient student services in a comfortable and supportive environment.
Manhattan: Text NYUM to 646-846-4698
Brooklyn: Text NYUB to 646-846-4698
Dial 646-846-4698 and follow the automated prompts
Visit a kiosk at our office
Our staff of dedicated StudentLink Counselors and Representatives are cross-trained professionals, who work diligently to ensure that the needs and concerns of our students are heard and addressed. Our StudentLink staff works closely with the subject matter experts, our Specialists, from each area we represent. Specialists are housed within our office suite so if a student needs to see one, they are readily available.
Our staff is much like our student body, diverse and multi-lingual. We'll be happy to help you in Spanish, Chinese (Mandarin and Cantonese), Hindi, Portuguese, Korean, French, and German.
Counselors and Representatives
We want to provide you with high quality services, efficient and accurate information, while being respectful of your time. Continuous assessment is part of our service model; therefore, we rely and use your survey responses to enhance and improve services. We want to help you, the NYU student, succeed and make your experience a pleasant and memorable one.
- Put clients as our first priority
- Provide consistent and high quality services that are efficient, accurate and student-centered
- Evolve continuously by improving consistency of service and answers
- Ensure that student and parent private information is only used for administrative purposes, while keeping such information protected and confidential
- Create an environment of teamwork and collegiality that stimulates growth and opportunity
- Educate students with either the answers or the tools needed to get the answers so they may be self-sufficient
- Leverage technology to enhance our ‘human touch’ experience and empower students by incorporating technology
- Provide transparency in communication, respect at all levels and a commitment to a never ending search for a better way to do things
In the event that your question requires special consideration, we have specialists available who are subject-matter experts from the Registrar, Financial Aid, Bursar, Global Services, and Global Programs.
If you are here in-person already, you can use one of the kiosks to get a spot to see a staff member.
Getting in the queue can only be done on the day you want to come in. Unfortunately, we can’t hold a specific time for you to be seen. If you think you’re going to be delayed, you can simply use the prompts via text to push back your time to be seen. You can also check the status of your spot in line. Please note that your projected time is calculated based on the software and can adjust based on volume and staffing level.
You will receive text message notifications if you provided a telephone number when you signed in.
You can also view one of the TV monitors in the Center for when a Counselor is ready for you.
Please pick the one, best service option that fits your inquiry. When you meet with a StudentLink Counselor, you can then ask other questions as well.
The StudentLink Center services are only available in-person. For email or telephone assistance, please contact the respective offices.