Students have the option to provide other individuals access to the following information from their Albert records:
- Account Activity (view only)
- Advisor Information (view only)
- Class Schedule (view only)
- Contact Information (view and update)
- Emergency Contacts (view and update)
- Exam Schedule (view only)
- Financial Aid (view only)
- Grades (view only)
- Graduation Status (view only)
- Holds (view only)
- Shopping Cart (view only)
- To Dos (view only)
- Unofficial Transcript (view only)
- View/Pay What I Owe (without access to eSuite)
Access to view tuition & housing bills and make payments is managed separately within eSuite.
- Guest Users can access Albert Mobile using a browser on a smart phone, tablet, laptop or desktop computer.
Guide on Guest User Setup (Text Version)
1. Go to the Personal Info section of your Albert Student Center
2. Click on the Guest User link at the top
3. Albert Mobile will open, login to mobile
4. Click on Manage Guest Users
5. Enter the name and email address of the person you would like to give access to
6. Set the permissions for that user (what you would like them to have access to)
7. Click Save. The guest user will receive 2 emails. The first will contain basic information and their username. The second will contain their password.
8. You can return to the Manage Guest Users page at any point to add/remove/change guest user access.
- Your student must first log onto Albert and enter your information to be a Guest User
- Once they have done so, an email will be sent to you listing the items that you have been granted access to within your student's account. This email will also include your Guest User login credentials and instructions on how to access your student's Albert Mobile account as a Guest User.
- Once you click the link from the email, select "Albert Mobile Login" from the menu.
- Enter the username and password from the email you received.
- After a successful sign-in, you will see your student's Albert Mobile Dashboard. Use the left-hand navigation menu to view your student's information.