After the drop period has ended (typically after the second week of classes, consult the Academic Calendar for exact dates), you can request to withdraw (with a W) from eligible class(es) using the Class Withdrawal process in Albert.
1. Under your Enrolled Courses, click the Drop button
2. You will receive a message stating that for classes from which you can no longer drop, you can now request a class withdrawal, click OK
3. Click on the Request Class Withdrawal link
4. Select a class(es) by checking the box next to it. Note: you can not withdrawal from your last class for a term.
5. Select a Reason for Withdrawal
6. Click the Submit Request button
- Your request will be processed in 5-7 business days.