1. Log in to Albert. On the Home page go to the Academics section and click the Diploma Options button.
2. Default Options: Review your default diploma options to determine if any changes need to be made to your name and/or address.
3. Diploma Name: If you would like your preferred name to print on your diploma you must first add your preferred name via the Personal Info section of your Student Center, then return to this page, and change the preferred toggle to Yes. Remember to also indicate if your name includes diacritics and/or accent marks.
4. Diploma Delivery: Option 1: have your diploma mailed to your Permanent address; or Option 2: click the “Edit Diploma Address” button to specify; or Option 3: pick up your diploma in person at 383 Lafayette
5. Confirm: You must toggle to Yes to confirm your selections and click Save.
6. Save: Once you have successfully saved, your selections will display in the Defaults section at the top of the Diploma Options page. You can edit the information any time up to the conferral date.