Palladium is a dynamic community consisting of approximately 960 residents (primarily sophomores with approximately 120 MBA students) as well as students from all years living on any of our four Explorations themed floors: NYC Spotlight, Science and Technology, The International House, and En"gauge" in Health Professions. At Palladium, we have 22 Resident Assistants and three Faculty Fellows-in-Residence. We have a dining hall serving late-night food and super Sunday brunches, a state-of-the-art Athletic Facility, the Wasserman Center for Career Development on the second floor, study lounges all throughout the 3rd floor and MBA floors, and music practice rooms supplied with pianos. Among our fantastic facilities, we have a variety of program and community-based activities going on including the Palladium Unified Government where you can run for an elected position or serve on the general council. We will have a whole host of programs that will go on each year to give you opportunities to get to know one another and explore NYU, the City, and the surrounding area!
- Ten minute walk to Washington Square.
- Subway Access:
- 1 block from Union Square subway station for N, R, L, Q, 4, 5, & 6 trains
- The closest free NYU Shuttle is Route E , which stops on 14th St and Third Ave. For more info, please see Bus Routes and Schedules.
- Closest dining hall is in the building, Palladium Food Court.
- Also located within the building is the Palladium Athletic Facility as well as the Wasserman Center for Career Development.
Residence Hall Professional Staff
Faculty Fellows in Residence
Stern School of Business
School of Nursing
College of Arts and Science