STEP 1: WHAT YOU NEED
- Digital Cable Ready (QAM) Television
- Coaxial Cable
STEP 2: CONNECTION
- Connect one end of coaxial cable to digital cable ready television
- Connect the other end to in-room wall plate
STEP 3: SETTINGS
- Access your television's setup menu
- Choose "Auto Setup/Scan" from the menu to search for channels. If prompted, be sure to select CABLE, CATV, STD, or AUTO-DETECT. Campus Cable uses digital cable channels
Still having trouble?
Make sure your television/set top box/other device has a QAM digital tuner. Most - but not all - digital tuners are QAM tuners. Use the dropdown menu on the sidebar to find the manufacturer's website for your device and you can check if you have the right tuner.
If you're still having trouble, aren't getting all the channels, or have other questions: