Qurantine Arrivals Dining
Quarantine Dining Information
Updated January 2021
Information for NYU Housing Residents Required to Quarantine in January
Although most NYU dining locations are closed during Intersession, we have taken steps to ensure that those of you who are required to quarantine as NYU housing residents will receive meals throughout this quarantine period.
The process for meal delivery will be as follows:
- An NYU Eats Welcome Bag and a case of water will be delivered to your room on the day you arrive.
- As well, on the day of arrival, you will receive $270 in GrubHub credits to cover your first four days ($30 for the day you arrive and $60 for day two through five). Once you complete the Veoci Return to Campus Form confirming your return, you will receive the balance of your GrubHub credits.
- Throughout your quarantine, you will order all three daily meals through GrubHub and your account will be credited with $60 per day to cover breakfast, lunch and dinner. Funds will be added to your account throughout the quarantine period. Please budget accordingly.
- You may use your dining credit for deliveries between 9am and 8pm at any GrubHub affiliated off-campus restaurant of your choice.
- To ensure that you receive the meal that you ordered please be sure to include your name, building and room number on your GrubHub order.
- To download and affiliate your GrubHub account with NYU, please follow the instructions on this website.
- Next, affiliate your account with Grubhub Plus. This option will show on your screen when you log in to the app. Restaurants that have a Grubhub Plus affiliation offer free delivery on orders of $12 or more.
- Reminder, your account must be affiliated with your NYU email.
If you have any quarantine dining questions or concerns please reach out to us at email@example.com (M-F, 9am-5pm) or call 212-998-4900 (7 days a week, 9am-8pm).