Learn how Wasserman is adapting its services to ensure support for students during remote instruction.
The Graduate Student Career Development Team at the Wasserman Center provides specialized career coaching, events, and resources to meet the particular needs of current and recent NYU master’s, doctoral, and advanced certificate students, as well as current postdocs. Whether looking to explore possibilities, prepare for specific roles, or consider how to advance in their career, the Graduate Team is available to partner with grads in the process.
- Kate Rockey-Harris | Director
- Kelly Graham | Associate Director
- Miriam Miller | Senior Assistant Director
- Leslie Findling | Senior Assistant Director
- Fatim Lelenta | Assistant Director
- Danielle Cristal | Assistant Director
- Mo Coffey | Grad Team Coaching Consultant
- Joel Todd | Grad Team Data Consultant