We are delighted that you are considering hiring NYU students and alumni. Please follow the instructions below to connect with NYU talent.
About NYU CareerNet
Through the NYU Wasserman Center for Career Development’s job search site, NYU CareerNet, employers enjoy integrated accounts, meaning multiple job postings can be submitted from any NACElink website and your single password works no matter how you log-in to the system.
Register for an NYU CareerNet Account
- Complete the Employer Registration profile template and submit.
- Use a valid business email address (email@example.com). The use of a personal email address will delay the vetting and approval process.*
- Include a valid company website.*
- Once your Employer Registration information has been approved by the Wasserman Center (within 3 business days), you will receive a password via email.
* Exceptions may be made for childcare and tutoring positions, if the Wasserman Center deems it appropriate.
Post a Job or Internship
- Log in to NYU CareerNet using the login box on this page.
- Click on Create an NYU Job Posting to post your job or internship to NYU for free.
- Review these important considerations before hiring an NYU student.
- Complete the job posting template.
- Your position will be available to NYU students and alumni within 48 hour
- There is also an option to create a "Multi-School Posting" through NACElink. There is a fee associated with this service. Please refer any questions about NACElink postings to the NACElink Contact Us form or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To post a position for MBA students only, please visit Stern Office of Career Development.
Register for a Career Fair
- Follow the instructions above to register an employer account.
- When creating your account for the first time, you must select Career Fair in the Services Requested section of your registration page.
- To register for a career fair, please log in to your NYU CareerNet account.
- Click the Events tab.
- Click the Register button beside the career fair you would like to attend.