The NYU Wasserman Center is committed to assisting NYU alumni with their career and job search needs. Whether you are seeking employment, considering a career/job transition, or searching for a career direction, the Wasserman Center is an excellent place to start.
Meet with a career coach to discuss strategies for determining your career and job search goals. The coach and alumnus/a can work together to assess interests and skills, identify career options, discuss career transition strategies, prepare a resume and cover letter, and address any other career-related concerns.
Alumni can schedule 30-minute appointments to meet with a member of the alumni career coaching team in-person, virtually, or by phone. To schedule an appointment, please log in to NYU CareerNet.
These five-minute meetings are available during designated times without an appointment on a first come, first serve basis. Drop-in hours are primarily used to review resumes, cover letters and/or answer quick career development-related questions.
NYU alumni have free, lifetime access to job listings on NYU CareerNet. Within NYU CareerNet, alumni can also schedule career coaching appointments, pre-register for alumni-focused events and workshops and explore career development resources.
- Learn career management and professional development strategies
- Receive free job postings
- Get information on special alumni-only events
- Stay connected to NYU
Subscribe on NYU CareerNet under My Account > Privacy. Opt-in to receive weekly events and jobs via email and select the topic area "Alumni Events and Resources".
- Alumni are defined as graduates with an Associate's, Bachelor's, Master's, Graduate Certificate, or Doctoral degree from an eligible NYU school who completed their NYU degree(s) more than one year ago.
- Recent alumni who have graduated within 12 months have unlimited access to all of the Wasserman Center's services, events, and programs (except On-Campus Recruitment), in addition to the services listed on this page.
- Stern School of Business (Graduate), School of Law, School of Medicine, and College of Dentistry alumni are not eligible for Wasserman Center services and should seek assistance through their NYU school or department.