The NYU Wasserman Center is committed to assisting NYU alumni with their career and job search needs. Whether you are seeking employment, considering a career/job transition, or searching for a career direction, the Wasserman Center is an excellent place to start.
Meet with a career coach to discuss strategies for determining your career and job search goals. The coach and alumnus/a can work together to assess interests and skills, identify career options, discuss career transition strategies, prepare a resume and cover letter, and address any other career-related concerns.
Alumni can schedule individual appointments with the Manager of Alumni Career Programs or a member of the career coaching team to discuss strategies for determining career and job-search goals. To schedule a 30-minute career coaching appointment, please log in to NYU CareerNet.
These five-minute meetings are available during designated times without an appointment on a first come, first serve basis. Drop-in hours are primarily used to review resumes, cover letters and/or answer quick career development-related questions.
NYU alumni have free, lifetime access to job listings on NYU CareerNet. Within NYU CareerNet, alumni can also schedule career coaching appointments, pre-register for alumni-focused events and workshops and explore career development resources.
- Learn career management and professional development strategies
- Receive free job postings
- Get information on special alumni-only events
- Stay connected to NYU
Subscribe on NYU CareerNet under My Account > Privacy. Opt-in to receive weekly events and jobs via email and select the topic area "Alumni Events and Resources".
- Alumni are defined as graduates with an Associate's, Bachelor's, Master's, Graduate Certificate, or Doctoral degree from an eligible NYU school who completed their NYU degree(s) more than one year ago.
- Recent alumni who have graduated within 12 months have unlimited access to all of the Wasserman Center's services, events, and programs (except On-Campus Recruitment), in addition to the services listed on this page.
- Stern School of Business (Graduate), School of Law, School of Medicine, and College of Dentistry alumni are eligible for assistance with alternative careers.