Deferred Payment Plans allow you to pay half of your tuition up front and pay the rest later in the semester.
Deferred Payment Plans are open to students who:
- Are enrolled in courses and/or on-campus housing
- Have maintained good financial standing with the University
- Do not have any past due University charges or loans
- College of Dentistry: Enrollment for students is open to those in their First Year DDS, Advanced Standing, and Postgraduate Dental students. Dental students in other programs can enroll in the regular Deferred Payment Plan.
- Leonard N. Stern School of Business: The Deferred Payment Plan is available to students who are not enrolled in the executive or PhD programs.
Plan enrollment for Summer 2020 opens on April 14 for most programs (with the exception of the College of Dentistry).
Plan enrollment for Fall 2020 opens on July 14 for most programs (with the exception of the College of Dentistry on June 4 and the Leonard N. Stern School of Business on June 15).
Terms and conditions apply to all Deferred Payment Plans and include:
- A non-refundable $50 application fee included with the initial payment
- An interest rate of one percent per month applied to all unpaid balances after the final due date
- A $25 fee each time applied each time a payment is late
Apply for a deferred payment plan through eSuite.
Through a partnership with Tuition Management Systems, New York University offers a semester-based payment plan. By enrolling, you can spread out the cost of a semester over four monthly, interest-free payments.
Fall semester plan due dates begin August 1 and run through November 1. Spring semester plan due dates begin January 1 and run through April 1.
Terms and conditions apply to the Tuition Management Systems plan and include:
A $50 enrollment fee for each semester
Enroll online at nyu.afford.com or by contacting Tuition Management Systems at 1-800-722-4867.
By enrolling in the Fixed Payment Plan, you can pay a fixed price for up to a maximum of eight semesters.
Fixed fees are calculated from the cost of tuition, registration, service, and other fees, as well as from the cost of room and board in effect at the start of the first semester for which you register. Those amounts are then multiplied by the number of semesters you’d like to pay ahead.
Fixed Payment Plans are open to students who:
- Are enrolled in full-time undergraduate programs
- Do not receive any form of financial aid, loans, or scholarships
Please note: The Fixed Payment Plan does not cover summer semesters or part-time study. Explore enrollment.