The NYU Student Health Center has a location in Brooklyn open to all NYU students. Services include primary care, counseling, and disability services. The center is located at 6 Metrotech, Rogers Hall in the Lower Level.
For questions about which site would be more appropriate for your needs, please call 212-443-1000.
Schedule primary care or nursing appointments online through our secure online portal: https://shcportal.nyu.edu.
6 MetroTech Center, ROG-B020
Brooklyn, New York 11201
Hours of Operation:
Monday - Friday: 9:00am-5:00pm
Monday - Thursday: 9:00am-5:00pm
Primary Care and Counseling Services by appointment at this location.
Primary Care appointments:
- Routine preventive care (physical exams, routine health maintenance)
- Evaluation and treatment of acute and chronic medical conditions
- Sexual health appointments (testing and treatment for STI's)
- HIV testing and counseling, including PEP and PrEP
- Women’s Health/Pelvic Health (pap tests, contraceptive counseling/IUD removals, evaluation of acute or chronic issues) For IUD insertion or colposcopy, please make an appointment at our Washington Square location.
- Transgender Care (hormone treatment, medical evaluation and examinations as indicated)
- Nursing appointments: Completion of orders by NYU SHC Staff for blood draws, BP checks, EKG.
- All vaccines and TB test (TST) except travel vaccines (Yellow fever, Japanese Encephalitis, Typhoid, Rabies). (Travel consults are available at Washington Square only.)
- Suture removal
- Talk Therapy
- Psychiatric Medication Management
Services are only available to students.