An appointment is required to access these services.
Women's Health provides confidential information, examinations, and treatment, and information regarding all women's health issues. Board-certified gynecologists and nurse practitioners certified in women's health staff this unit. Additionally, many of our providers are certified to perform specialized testing if necessary, including colposcopies and biopsies and many are LGBTQ SafeZone trained.
Services available include*:
* Some services may incur a fee.
- Complete well women visits including breast exam, gynecological exam, pap smears and other health maintenance testing as needed
- Testing and treatment of sexually transmitted infections
- Contraceptive counseling, management, and prescriptions (including IUD)
- Evaluation of menstrual and other gynecologic disorders
- Management and treatment of abnormal pap tests
- HIV testing
- Immunizations (HPV, Influenza, Tdap)
- Pregnancy detection and options counseling
- Preconception counseling and testing
Women's Health Workshop
Women's Health offers a general women's health workshop on a variety of topics including:
- Contraceptive Options
- Gynecological Exams
- Sexually Transmitted Infection Prevention
- Breast Self-Exam
- And more
Workshops are 20 minutes in length and are available throughout the week by appointment. Call Women's Health Services at (212) 443-1166 to sign up.