In-person Optometry services are temporarily suspended. For assistance ordering contact lens or transferring a prescription, please call (212) 443-1260.
- Vision correction
- Treatment of eye disorders
- Contact lens fittings
- Assisting in choosing the right eyewear for your specific prescription and needs.
- We also offer contact lenses and a large selection of eyeglasses and sunglasses, including many designer frames.
- A routine eye exam is recommended every two years if you are not experiencing eye trouble, don't have a chronic illness, and have no family history.
- A routine eye exam is important once a year if you have a chronic illness, such as diabetes.