Events & Online Resources
Please note that The NYU Leadership Initiative is operating virtually this fall semester to prevent the spread of COVID-19. Stay updated on our COVID-19 related changes and FAQs.
Making leadership development more accessible to any student at NYU, we offer virtual resources, open workshops, and webinars on key leadership topics. Programs allow you to choose from a selection of subjects and benefit from leadership at your own pace, no matter your stage of development.
Leadership Essentials: An Online Series
Gain key leadership skills on your time and at your pace. Leadership Essentials gives you access to short videos, worksheets, and virtual office hours. The online series offers:
- Learning Modules to help you foster a sense of personal purpose, craft a narrative with the power to gain support for you and your work, and build out your network with intention. Watch videos for each module and complete the corresponding worksheets to apply the learning to your own life.
- Virtual Office Hours where you can ask specific questions on the learning modules and receive feedback about your progress (offered until December 17, 2020)
- Evaluation Forms where you can provide feedback about your experience participating in the series
Each learning module takes about 60 minutes to complete including watching all videos, completing the worksheets and the evaluation. Students who participate fully in the series will earn a certificate of completion. In order to qualify for the certificate you will need to view all three learning modules and submit the corresponding evaluation forms by January 22, 2021 at 5PM EST.
Instructions for accessing the site:
- Be sure to remain logged into your NYU email account. This means you should sign into NYU Home with your username and password. If you are logged into multiple accounts, it may be defaulting to a non-NYU account, which may cause you to encounter issues accessing the site.
- If you are a Stern student or alum, please log into your NYU Home account, rather than your Stern Home account. Again, if you are logged into multiple accounts, it may be defaulting to a non-NYU account, which may cause you to encounter issues accessing the site.
If you run into any issues accessing the site, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Upcoming Events (Stay Tuned)