NYU CMEP enhances the NYU experience by fostering a more inclusive, aware and socially just community. CMEP accomplishes this by:
- Fostering DIALOGUE that explores issues of identity, diversity and social justice.
- Supporting the diverse NYU COMMUNITY in their personal, professional and academic lives.
- Creating educational initiatives and campus-wide programming that ENGAGE the NYU community.
- Cultivating allies and advocates to create and promote positive CHANGE.
Now Trending with NYU CMEP
IGD is a 1 to 2 credit undergraduate course on identity, diversity, and social justice! Now offering a dialogue on Religion & Sexuality!
IMPORTANT INFO FOR UNDERGRADS:
- The IGD Course is on Friday afternoons.
- Visit bit.ly/IGDSpring2017 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more info!
- Priority deadline is November 28th! Final deadline is January 22nd!
Meals with Monroe
Wednesday, December 7th • 12:00 - 1:30 PM • CMEP Lounge • Kimmel 805
Come join us for a festive and contemplative MWM as we welcome the winter, wrap up another great semester together, and share dialogue and build community! Refreshments will be served.
Wednesday, December 7th • 5 PM - 7 PM • CMEP Lounge • Kimmel 805
Join us for our annual winter social for mingling and snacks to wind down the semester!