The University Learning Center's mission is to assist students in developing the knowledge base, skills, and strategies that will help them to become confident, independent, and active learners. Its various academic support services are intended to help students meet the challenge of NYU's rigorous academic standards. Learn more.
Prepare for your finals with the ULC!
The ULC at the Academic Resource Center (ARC) will be open during finals week Monday through Thursday from 12:00pm - 4:00pm with increased staffing to support you in your studies. We will also have study halls throughout the week - check below to see what we offer.
Best of luck in your studies!!
Work at the University Learning Center
The University Learning Center is staffed by current NYU undergraduates. Most of our hiring is done during the spring semester for the following academic year, with some additional hiring in December and January for the spring semester.
Additional Academic Support Services
- CAS Computer Science Department Tutoring
- Papiers-Mâchés, an online French Writing Tutorial (Department of French)
- CAS French Department Tutoring Schedule
- Undergraduate Mathematics Tutoring Center, Courant Institute, Warren Weaver Hall
- Physics Tutoring, Meyer Hall
- Writing Center, 411 Lafayette, 4th Floor
- NYU:Poly Tutoring Center