Issues and Action is a series of research reports focusing on major issues in social work, offering insights into innovative approaches and research by NYU's Silver School faculty.
This series will be published throughout the academic year, and each edition will feature Silver School faculty discussing compelling issues faced by researchers, educators, and practitioners in the profession.
Comments or questions: email@example.com.
- Issue 1, Spring 2008: Caring for Family Members with Degenerative Disease
- Issue 2, Summer 2008: Palliative and End-of-Life Care
- Issue 3, Fall 2008: New Approaches in the Third Decade of Homelessness "Crisis" in America: Innovation Inspired by Practice and Supported by Research
- Issue 4, Spring 2009: Narratology, Narrativist Theories, and Children
- Issue 5, Summer 2009: Managing Inherited Cancer Risk: Balancing Medical Decision Making with Family Development
- Issue 6, Fall 2009: More Than Money: The Causes, Consequences, and Challenges of Poverty